Monday, September 24, 2007

A New Beginning

I'm in the process of moving my blog from Amazon to this nice little locale. Things seem a bit more homey here, don't you think?

I'll be able to archive all my dog training tips so that readers will have easy access to them, something that was difficult to do on Amazon. I'm also hoping that at some point you'll be able to click on an icon and listen to some of my song demos. (This feature will help me plug my Sinatra-style songs to jazz and cabaret performers all over the place.)

I'll also be able to point fans of my training techniques to a list of other Natural Dog Training blogs that are popping up on the internet! Here's the first one: It's run by Neil Sattin in Portland, Maine. He studied directly with Kevin Behan, and has a way of describing these techniques that might give you a helpful new slant on them. Check it out!


And away we go.....

LCK

No comments: